Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- CairoCart.com is an e-commerce platform that is represented by a website and a mobile application, together with supporting logistics and payment infrastructure, to support the sale and purchase of consumer goods inside the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- The terms and conditions listed are to be declared as an official reference in respect to any situation that occurs between the platform user and Cairo Cart as an entity.
- By accessingCairocart.com, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions.
- In case the user did not accept the terms and conditions,CairoCart.com is not responsible for any performed action on the platform and any of its subsidiaries.
- CairoCart.com reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove any portions of the listed Terms and Conditions of use at any time.
- Changes will be effective when posted onCairoCart.com without any prior notice to be provided.
Note: Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use ofCairoCart.com following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Orders and pricing:
Note:Kindly be aware that in some cases, orders might not be processed for various reasons.
- CairoCart.com reserves the right to refuse, modify or cancel any order for any reason at any given time.
- CairoCart.com has the right to request providing additional verifications or information, including, but not limited to, phone numbers, and addresses, before accepting the order.
- Orders can be fully refunded or exchanged within 14 days or within 30 days if the product has malfunctioned, in accordance with theEgyptian Consumer Protection Law.
- Disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with CairoCart’s platform and its subsidiaries, shall be governed and regulated in accordance with the Egyptian Law.
- Egypt is declared to be CairoCart’s country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall be prohibited to register as a user, perform a transaction, or use the platform, or any of its subsidiaries by any means.
- Payments and transactions performed onCairoCart.com and the details associated are to be shared directly with our payment provider in a form of a secured connection.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in EGP (or any other agreed currencies).